Welcome to ALEX: A Perfect Fit 4 Deeper Learning
The Alabama Learning Exchange includes multimedia, learning activities, lessons, and unit plans all “connected” by the Alabama Standards to promote deeper-learning competencies essential for success in college, careers, and our global society.
Click here for the most current ALEX events.
- Analyzing Symbolism, Plot, and Theme in Death and the Miser
- Boars and Baseball: Making Connections
- A Prereading Strategy: Using the Vocabulary, Language, Prediction (VLP) Approach
- Once Upon a Time Rethought: Writing Fractured Fairy Tales
- Exploring Cause and Effect Using Expository Texts About Natural Disasters