Are you ready for testing season? This site from the Alabama State Department of Education's Office of School Improvement provides a collection of resources you'll need to get prepared for the ACAP and the ACT!
The site has a variety of data, including...
- Previous ACAP data
- ACAP Summative Resources (blueprints, instructional supports, retired questions, item specs, and performance level descriptors [PLDs])
- ACAP Summative Resources for math and science
- ACAP Summative Resources for ELA (including reading, writing, listening, and text-dependent writing)
- Alabama ACT PLDs for ELA, math, and science
- ACT Assessment Standards by content area and alignment with state standards
- ACT Knowledge and Skills Map
- Testing Practice and Simulations for the ACAP Summative and ACT
- Professional Learning Opportunities for the ACAP Summative and ACT
You'll also find contact information for your region's OSI Team member! Click here to learn more about the ALSDE's OSI and available resources.