- search engines use key words and phrases to find specific information.
- devices give access to many different forms of information.
Students are able to:
- choose and type key words and phrases into a search engine that results in specific information pertaining to a topic when given support and guidance from an adult.
- use + symbol which combines to words/phrases and quotation marks which tell the search engine to look for an entire phrase.
- find information about a specific topic or to answer a specific question using a digital resource such as a webpage, ebook, and/or video.
Students understand that:
- a search engine will find specific resources and information for you based on key words.
- answers to questions can be found in many different digital resources such as a webpages, ebooks, and/or video.
- one can focus a search by using the + symbol and quotation marks around words or phrases one wishes to search for as a whole.
- search engine
- key words